Vivo Y15 Flash File: The Vivo Y15 Flash File is packed in the zip package and The file does not contain any password. The flash file is original. The file name is “Vivo_Y15_MT6582_Android_4.4.2.zip” and the flash file size is “1,010 MB“.
Flash File Support-
SP flash tool.
SP flash tools Download: The SP flash tools are also known as smartphone flash tool. The SP flash tools also come in the zip package and The SP flash tools size is “44.37MB”. The file does not contain any password protection.
SP flash tools-Supported OS-
Disclaimer Note- Vivo Y15 Flash File is not hosted or stored in flashmymobile.in. The flashmymobile.in is not responsible and liable for any damages in case of any harm to your mobile phone by using the above providing flash file. it will be used on your own risk. Any problem regarding flash file please contact contact us page.
The Full Flashing Guide Of Vivo Y15
Step By Step
Steps regarding computer.
1. Open the flash tool folder and launch the “flashtool.exe” application
2. After launching the SP flash tool application click to “Scatter-loading” option.
3. Now browse window is opened select the Scatter file from “Vivo flash file” folder and then click to above green color download button.
Steps regarding the mobile.
5. Check the battery percentage of the mobile phone and if it is more than 50% and then you are not required to charge the battery and then you can easily follow the next step.
6. Turn off the mobile phone.
7. Now press the boot key of the smartphone and then insert the USB data cable from mobile to computer. After then connect the USB cable the flashing process automatically begins.
Note: The flashing process will be taken approximately 15-20 minutes depending on your computer speed. in the flashing process do not disconnect USB cable otherwise it may cause dead or unbrick the device.
8. After completing the flashing process, it shows the green color message on a flash tool which means flashing process is completed then disconnect the USB data cable.
How to do after flashing the device.
After the flashing, disconnect the USB cable and remove and reinsert the battery of mobile. then press or hold the power button and boot the smartphone. Remember that after flashing the device it will take 15 minutes to installing third party application or on other tasks due to which it will be stuck on the logo for some time. After the boot completes, then complete some basic setting of your mobile.
The mobile is successfully flash from “Sp Flash Tool”. This process is very easy and safe.
I sincerely hope that you like our gives information, give us your feedback in the comments below and thank you for giving valuable time on our site
About The Author
I am Karan Veer and I am a Mobile Engineer and CEO & also the founder of flashmymobile.. my interest is in mobile repairing and the whole blog is written and managed by me.