Hello friends and welcome to our blog, if your Vivo phone has a pattern or pin lock and you want to remove it, then this article will be very useful for you.
In many smartphones, when the pattern or pin is locked, we put it in recovery mode and reset it, when resetting in all the devices but Vivo smartphone is asking for a pattern or pin lock.
The Vivo developer has created a tool to remove in vivo patterns or FRP, Vivo ADB format tool its name is very easy to remove FRP and patterns.
We have given the download link of the Vivo ADB format tool, you should download from below and follow the complete guide of the FRP remove.
Vivo ADB format tool Download.
Vivo ADB format tool: The Vivo ADB format tool is packed in the rar package and The file does not contain any password. The tool is original.
The file name is “VIVO FRP BYPASS TOOL” and the flash file size is “565KB“.
Download Vivo adb format tool
Vivo USB Driver Download.
MTK USB Driver.: The MTK USB Driver is packed in the rar package and The file does not contain any password. The driver file is original.
The file name is “File SP_MDT_v3.1828” and the flash file size is “7.3MB“.
Download MTK USB Driver
USB VCOM Driver: The USB VCOM Driver is packed in the zip package and The file does not contain any password. The driver file is original.
The file name is “MT65xx_USB_VCOM_DRIVERS” and the flash file size is “402KB“.
Download USB VCOM Driver
How to use the Vivo ADB format tool.
Step On PC
- Download and install the MTK or VCOM driver from the above download link. if you already install ignore this step.
Step On Vivo mobile
- Power off your smartphone and then press (VOL+) + (Power) Key at the same time then you see two options in your smartphone (Recovery) or (Reboot) Select the recovery option by using volume keys to navigate.
- In next step, go to (AdvancedOptions) > (Reboot with adb)
- The device automatically rebooted to adb mode. Connect the USB cable.
Step On PC
- Open the device manager on your pc and see and confirm the (Mediatek VCOM USB) show on the device manager.
- Now download the Vivo ADB format tool from the above download link.
- Extract the Vivo ADB format tool zip file by using the WinRAR tool.
- Launch the Vivo ADB format tool on your computer.
- Then opened the Vivo ADB format tool application your computer enter the same port number they see on device manager.
- Click on the “BTN2” button the process will be started.
- The finish message shows its means the process will be successfully completed.
Note: All above-provided guide is followed by you on your own risk androidfastbootresettool.com is not be responsible for any damage of your mobile and for any query regarding this guide or other contacts on the contact us page.