This article I explain how to flashing TECNO SPARK 2 KA70 and also give a downloading link of TECNO SPARK 2 KA70 flash file, firmware and flashing guide.
Some Requirements Before Flashing
- Charge your Smartphone Battery Up to 50%.
- Check your Mobile drivers are properly installed on pc.
- Data cable are required to flashing.
- Backup all data from the phone like music, file, videos, photos, and phone contact because your all data will be deleted on after flashing.
Download TECNO SPARK 2 KA70 Flash File (Stock ROM)
File Name: [Hovatek] Tecno Spark 2 KA7O (KA7-H8024D-O-180615V104).7z
File Size: 1.12 GB
File Format: 7z
Flash tool for use: SP flash tool.
TECNO SPARK 2 KA70 Flash File Download
Sp Flash Tool Download
Mediatek Driver Download
How To Flashing TECNO SPARK 2 KA70 (Flashing Guide )
Steps regarding computer flashing.
1. Open the flash tool folder and launch the “flashtool.exe” application
2. After launching the SP flash tool application click to “Scatter-loading” option.
3. Now browse window is opened select the Scatter file from “flash file” folder and then click to above green color download button.
Steps regarding the mobile flashing.
5. Check the battery percentage of the mobile phone and if it is more than 50% and then you are not required to charge the battery and then you can easily follow the next step.
6. Turn off the mobile phone.
7. Now press the boot key of the smartphone and then insert the USB data cable from mobile to computer. After then connect the USB cable the flashing process automatically begins.
Note: The flashing process will be taken approximately 15-20 minutes depending on your computer speed. in the flashing process do not disconnect USB cable otherwise it may cause dead or unbrick the device.
8. After completing the flashing process, it shows the green color message on a flash tool which means flashing process is completed then disconnect the USB data cable.
How to do after flashing the device.
After the flashing, disconnect the USB cable and remove and reinsert the battery of mobile. then press or hold the power button and boot the smartphone. Remember that after flashing the device it will take 15 minutes to installing third party application or on other tasks due to which it will be stuck on the logo for some time. After the boot completes, then complete some basic setting of your mobile.
The mobile is successfully flash from “Sp Flash Tool”. This process is very easy and safe.
Congratulations Your TECNO SPARK 2 KA70 Successfully Flashed
Keep In Mind
- This Tutorial Work With The Stock Rom.Which Comes With Scatter File. (Basically Meditek Devices )
- Backup – Take Backup Of Important Data Before Using Sp Flash Tool And Flashing Process Because During The Flash Process Yours Personal Data Permanent Removed.
I hope you like this article. Your question about this guide can tell me on comments and give feedback.