Tecno RA7 Flash File
If you are looking for a Tecno RA7 Flash File then you are the right place. In this article, I provide a flash file download link and I also explain how to flashing Tecno KC3. The Flash file comes in the zip package. In zip, the package contains – flash file, flash tool, or driver.
Tecno RA7 Flash File Download.
Tecno RA7 Flash file: The Tecno RA7 Flash file is packed in the zip package and The file does not contain any password. The firmware file is original. The file name is “RA7-H394B-OGo-TZTG-LC-190726V1..zip” and the file size is “874.88MB“.
Tecno RA7 Firmware Download
Sp Flash Tool Download.
SP Flash tool: The SP Flash tool is packed in the rar package and The file does not contain any password. The flash tool file is original. The file name is “SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1804..rar” and the file size is “34.66MB“.
Sp Flash Tool Download
MTK USB Driver Download.
MTK USB Driver: The MTK USB Driver is packed in the rar package and The file does not contain any password. The USB Driver file is original. The file name is “Mediatek_Driver_Auto_Installer..rar” and the file size is “9.3MB“.
MTK USB Driver Download
Tecno Flash Tool Download.
Tecno Flash Tool: The Tecno Flash Tool is packed in the rar package and The file does not contain any password. The flash tool file is original. The file name is “Tecno_Flash_Tool_v4.1901.23.17..rar” and the file size is “24.01MB“.
Tecno Flash Tool Download
Step By Step
- Firstly of all download, the Tecno RA7 flash file.
- The Tecno RA7 flash file you have downloaded is in the zip format. extract the file using WinRAR tool.
- Open the extracted folder and then open the sp flash tool folder.
- You, will, see a flash_tool application on the sp flash tool folder and launch the flash_tool application on your computer.
- Sp flash tool is launched. Click to select the scatter-loading option and then select the scatter file from a flash file folder.
- A scatter file is selected. after file being added. Click the download button.
- Power off your Tecno RA7 smartphones and press volume + key and insert USB cable. Wait to Flashing process is complete.
- After showing a green color ring Its mean flashing process is completed.
- Disconnecting the USB cable from the mobile phone and remove the mobile battery and reinsert it.
- Now boot your smartphone by pressing the power key button.
Congratulations Your Tecno RA7 Successfully Flashed
I sincerely hope that you like our gives information, give us your feedback in the comments below and thank you for giving valuable time on our site.