If you want to download the Micromax Q402 Plus Flash File you are visiting the right place. In this article, I provide download links of the flash file (firmware), flash tool and driver. and also explain the guiding of flashing.
Table of Contents
How to Download and Get Micromax Q402 Plus flash file.
Click below the “Download” button. By pressing that button you will reach to the download page.
Disclaimer Note- Micromax Q402 Plus Flash File is not hosted or stored in flashmymobile.in. The flashmymobile.in is not responsible and liable for any damages in case of any harm to your mobile phone by using the above providing flash file. it will be used on your own risk. Any problem regarding flash file please contact contact us page.
What is the boot key and which is a boot key of Micromax Q402 Plus?
In simple words, the boot key is a key which accesses a device driver to install the firmware on the mobile phone.
The boot key of Micromax Q402 Plus is the Volume Down button.
the step of pressing boot key
turn off your mobile and remove the battery and reinsert.
press and hold the OK button and insert the USB cable thought mobile to pc.
The flashing process begins then release the select button.
How to flash Micromax Q402 Plus using Upgrade download tool.
Steps regarding computer flashing.
1. Open the flash tool folder and launch the “Upgrade download” application
2. After launching the Upgrade download tool application click to “Load Packets” button.
3. Now browse window is opened select the packet format file from “Micromax Q402 Plus flash file” folder.
4. Now click to the Start button.
Steps regarding the mobile flashing.
5. Check the battery percentage of the mobile phone and if it is more than 50% and then you are not required to charge the battery and then you can easily follow the next step.
6. Turn off the mobile phone.
7. Now press the boot key of the smartphone and then insert the USB data cable from mobile to computer. After then connect the USB cable the flashing process automatically begins.
Note: The flashing process will be taken approximately 15-20 minutes depending on your computer speed. in the flashing process do not disconnect USB cable otherwise it may cause dead or unbrick the device.
8. After completing the flashing process, it shows the green color “Passed” message on a flash tool which means flashing process is completed then disconnect the USB data cable.
How to do after flashing the device.
After the flashing, disconnect the USB cable and remove and reinsert the battery of mobile. then press or hold the power button and boot the smartphone. Remember that after flashing the device it will take 15 minutes to installing third party application or on other tasks due to which it will be stuck on the logo for some time. After the boot completes, then complete some basic setting of your mobile.
The mobile is successfully flash from “Upgrade Download Tool”. This process is very easy and safe. If you want to know more about the information of flashing watch also below the video.
Note: All above provided guide is followed by you on your own risk flashmymobile.in is not be responsible for any damage of your mobile and for any query regarding this guide or other contacts on the contact us page.
About The Author
I am Karan Veer and I am a Mobile Engineer and CEO & also the founder of flashmymobile.. my interest is in mobile repairing and the whole blog is written and managed by me.